Friday, May 30, 2014

BURN



Hi people!

Today I have to show you a totally different project I have been doing the last classes. The project was to choose a song video and later, to subtitle it in three languages in DotSub programme.

I have choosen the famous song called "BURN" of Ellie Goulding. Basically I have choosen this song because it brings to me a lot of memories with a very special person. Apart from that, the video is amazing!
I suppose you will love it too!

I have worked very hardly. The minimum was to translated it in two languages and I traduced it in four idioms! In English, Spanish, Basque and Italian.

Definitely, this project has been different and interesting, personally I have enjoy it a lot because I have work with a song that I like.

"Burn" is a song by Ellie Goulding from her cd Halcyon Days, the reissue of her second studio album, Halcyon. The song was written by Ryan Tedder, Goulding, Greg Kurstin, Noel Zancanella and Brent Kutzle, while production was handled by Kurstin and vocal production was done by Tedder. It was released on 5 July 2013 as the lead single from the reissue. The song was originally recorded by singer Leona Lewis for her third studio album, Glassheart.




No comments:

Post a Comment